Friday, October 12, 2012
SONY XPLOD CD PLAYER C/W I-POD PORT - CDX-GT240 MODEL +
SONY CDX-GT240 CD PLAYER FOR SALE.
IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND WORKING ORDER.
HAS AUX PORT AND AS AN EXTRA I HAVE ADDED THE ADAPTOR NEEDED TO CONNECT TO ANY CAR WHICH WAS 20 POUNDS ALONE.
ALSO HAS THE ORIGINAL BOX INCLUDED WITH INSTRUCTION MANUAL.
I AM LOOKING FOR 50 O.N.O
PLEASE RING OR TEXT ME ON 07815564760 IF YOU INTERESTED.
PICTURES CAN BE SENT, WILL UPLOAD PICTURES LATER.
CHEERS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment