Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Roadkids VERY RARE MX5 (NA/Mk1) gear gate -
this is an item that I have researched and cannot find much information on, it seems only 100 were ever made, and as such it is one of the rarest MX5 Eunos Parts ever.
I will let the picture show what it is, but fitment into the recess is perfect, with the edge bevelled to make it sit snug
this is for the Plate only.. no fittings are supplied.. I would suggest stainless countersunk hex head bolts (as thats what I would have used)
reason for sale, I am putting my car up for sale, and so will not have a use for this. I bought it on a whim, but it never really suited the stripped out track car look..
Please email for first enquiry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment