Friday, October 19, 2012
Fiat Punto MK2 Rear Bumper finished in metallic dark green (3 door) +
Description
Please check compatibility with vehicle manufacturer prior to purchase
Please note it is the purchasers’ responsibility to ensure that this will fit your car, incorrectly ordered parts will not be refunded
SALE TERMS
The Items are sold as shown in picture
I will not take returns
You are welcome to a view it before hand
Payments by cash on collection.
The item is strictly pick up only (Leeds, west Yorkshire, ls14 post code area), I will not post courier etc
I have got it advististed else where so resive the right to end the listing early.
IMPORTANT STUFF
Just to clarify, so there is no confusion, your complete satisfaction is my top priority. I pride myself on giving great customer service and value for money, I try to describe the items as accurately as possible and items are sold as per the description. But viewing is welcome before hand, If you have any questions, or for clarification purposes feel free to message me. Due to work sometimes these questions won’t get answered state away!
Pick up
I will be as helpful as possible in organizing pick-up of items from my home just off the A64 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS14 Post Code Area, this is 4 miles from Leeds Centre, please note my work hours do vary a lot. So weekend and evening are normal best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment