Friday, August 24, 2012
Recovery / 078 77996423 / 30.00 +
Hi, thank you for looking at my advert.
For local recovery,up to 3 miles, the price will be 30.00. I will take long distances as well, cars from auctions anywhere in UK, or vehicles in any condition.
I am reliable and honest. Three years recovering cars, vans and bikes across the UK.
My truck is a LWB 350 Ford Transit, which will carry up to 1.55 tonne vehicle (medium sized cars).
Just text me with both location and destination post codes to get an accurate quote, and the type of vehicle as well.
Thank you for reading my advert and I hope to hear from you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment