Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Ford Fiesta Zetec S/ST Rear Spoiler -
Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S/ST Spoiler ready to be sprayed the colour of your choice.
It came Primed with the bonding adhesive ready for fitting once painted.
Fits 3door models only.
RRP Ford UK: Rear Spoiler (3 Door Zetec, Zetec climate, Zetec S or ST) 245.
Buy yourself a bargain!
Spoiler: 80
P&P: 10
It is packaged and boxed from new.
I bought this brand new from Ford when my spoiler was stolen off my old Zetec S.
I never fitted it as I found a replacement spoiler in same colour in a scrap yard near me just after ordering this one.
This is no longer required as I now own a VW T5.
Collection available from - Mountain Ash, RCT, South Wales, CF45
Interested?
Please message, call or text.
07598241047
Cheers
Nick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment