Wednesday, July 18, 2012
2 TYRES 235/45 ZR17 USED IN GOOD CONDITION (PRICE IS FOR EACH) .
I have for sale 2 tyres.
TYRE 1 (Main and first 4 pictures)
MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 3 235/45 ZR17 97Y
Tread Depth 5 - 6 ml measured in 9 places around circumference.
TYRE 2 (Last 3 pictures)
EVERGREEN EU72 235/45 ZR17 97W
Tyre Depth 6 - 7 ml measured in 9 places around circumference.
I purchased a full set of tyres for my car and the ones for sale were removed from the vehicle. I therefore know that the tyres are in good condition and not punctured. I was going to keep the tyres as spares but am running out of garage space (common complaint) so they have to go.
Having spent 600 on new tyres I feel that 30 is a good price but will sell as a pair for 55. The price is fixed and when I have cash in hand can be taken away.
I know the tyres are good as they came off my car so THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THESE ITEMS.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my advert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment