Tuesday, June 19, 2012
ROVER 200 SERIES FULL INTERIOR BLACK LEATHER SEATS WITH RED PIPING IN GREAT CONDITION + MORE ?
FOR SALE I HAVE A FULL BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR + DOOR CARDS FOR A ROVER 200 SERIES / 216 CONVERTIBLE.
THEY ARE OUT OF A N REG 1995 ROVER 216 CONVERTIBLE. THEY ALSO FIT THE ROVER 200 SERIES COUPE.
BOTH FRONT SEATS AND REAR SEATS ARE BLACK LEATHER WITH RED PIPING AND ARE ALL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AS TO ARE THE DOOR PANELS.
CALL ME ANYTIME FOR MORE DETAILS ON 07949 178 013, THANKS DARREN.
I ALSO HAVE OTHER BITS FOR THIS CAR SO WHAT DO YOU NEED ???? CALL ME AND ASK, I JUST MIGHT HAVE IT .... 07949 178 013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
SPARES OR REPAIR 17" 4x100 7J 205/40/17 Three of the wheels are in good working order , they do have some curb scrapes as shown i...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
im selling a navman mio model number 479 it comes complete with windscreen holder, incar charger its hardly been used, lots of built in fear...
0 comments:
Post a Comment