Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4x Audi A3 Golf mk4 alloy wheels ET35LK -

Audi A3 / Golf MK4 Alloys with michelin and dunlop tyres tyres have plenty tread on them and are all legal i bought them for my audi for 450 and used a little before selling it and then they stayed in my garage for a long time while clearing my garage i fit them on my golf mk4 and they fit well the alloys have fitting for multiple cars and comes with original audi alloy centre cups you might need to do a refurbishment i will be selling my car soon so dont want to keep them any more cash on collection is free from Dundee Scotland you can even fit one to ur car to see if it fits before you pay. the tyres fitted are 225/40z r18 92y extra load please also note studs not included on the back of the rims it says ET 35LK MOD.131 8J x 18 H2 Made in italy replacement part, not original

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular