Thursday, August 16, 2012

vw t5 kombi van rear bench seats -

Genuine VW T5 RHD 2+1 Kombi seats in cloth which are suitable for all VW T5 transporters from 2003 onwards. I am selling the two seats of the two + 1 kombi van seats from my 56 plate t5 due to a conversion. The seat belts are included. For clarity - I am keeping the single seat - unless you make me a good offer. The double part of the seat is positioned behind the driver seat. It folds flat to allow extra room for carrying large items in your van. The seats fit using the quick release floor brackets (not included) which allow the seats to be removed easily,without tools, when not required. the finish is Inca, and is in pretty good nick for the age- the previous owner was a cleaner and kept covers on them - I have hardly used them as I have been busy converting. I have photos, but web/gumtree not playing ball right now. I can send you them if you get in touch. Buyer collects - or may deliver for a fee. Call if interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular