Friday, August 17, 2012

VIBE-CBR10-EVO-ACTIVE SUB WOOFER +

This is for a second hand sub woofer - There are scratches around the speaker metal rim where the sub has been in my boot, and my boot has been well used. All cables are present and the sub is in perfect working order. Slight damage is cosmetic only. The reason I am selling is because I now have a smaller car and I need the boot space. This kicks out excellent sound. Re-designed and updated the new CBR Active range is the ultimate solution for your in car bass requirements. The active enclosure is made up of 3 perfectly matched components – 1. the enclosure, the subwoofer and the amplifier. The tuned trinity components are so precisely matched they remain almost indestructible whilst at the same time balanced to offer uncompromised bass output. VIBE-ACTIVE-PROMO Vibe CBR10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular