Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ford Fiesta Zetec S/ST Rear Spoiler -

Ford Fiesta Mk6 Zetec S/ST Spoiler ready to be sprayed the colour of your choice. It came Primed with the bonding adhesive ready for fitting once painted. Fits 3door models only. RRP Ford UK: Rear Spoiler (3 Door Zetec, Zetec climate, Zetec S or ST) 245. Buy yourself a bargain! Spoiler: 80 P&P: 10 It is packaged and boxed from new. I bought this brand new from Ford when my spoiler was stolen off my old Zetec S. I never fitted it as I found a replacement spoiler in same colour in a scrap yard near me just after ordering this one. This is no longer required as I now own a VW T5. Collection available from - Mountain Ash, RCT, South Wales, CF45 Interested? Please message, call or text. 07598241047 Cheers Nick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular