Thursday, July 19, 2012
Escort fiesta rs turbo engine bits turbo etc,down pipe, *
I have a escort/fiesta rs turbo engine bits, i have the block it had a slight knock, reason for removal, a head complete nothing wrong with it sounded nice prior to removal, inlet manifold complete with all sensors, t3 turbo, turbo elbow, down pipe, cheers guys,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
I BROUGHT THESE BRAKES LAST WEEK (RRP 55), THOUGHT I NEEDED THEM FOR MY CAR AND ALL THAT NEEDED CHANGING WAS THE PADS. THE DISKS HAVE NOT...
-
Four 17" Inch BMW 3 series wheels 2 Wheels with tyres - Michelin tyres (hardly used) 2 Wheels without tyres No major damage but ...
-
PART WORN TYRES Contact: Greg 07927991823 We offer all sizes from 13" to 20" Fitting & balancing for FREE. WE ARE OP...
-
car and van servicing and repairs.classic car restorations.race and rally builds.exhausts , tyres , batteries. supply and fit.best rates in ...
-
Brand NEW st of snow chains. Never used. Easy fitting without moving vehicle. Will fit tyre sizes. 215/70-14 245/45...
-
I have for sale 2 12volt 55watt h3 globe spotlights for sale. These are brand new in box, bought but never fitted. Box description says: ...
-
LAND ROVER FREE LANDER VISCOUS COUPLING AND PROP SHAFT FITS DIESEL/PETROL Keighley, West Yorkshire, Bradford BREAKING FOR SPARES OR REPA...
-
This crank sensor will fit a 1.4 Peugeot 106. I have opened the box and compared it with my old one but it was the wrong one so it is vir...
-
cobra sport silencer real cobra sport not a cheap fake silencer was only on my car for a week gives out a really nice sound universal fi...
-
White Minilites with good Nankang toursport tires all round 13x7jj with 10mm spacer and long bolts to fit. Tires have 4/5mm tread Rims are...
0 comments:
Post a Comment