Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 TYRES 235/45 ZR17 USED IN GOOD CONDITION (PRICE IS FOR EACH) .

I have for sale 2 tyres. TYRE 1 (Main and first 4 pictures) MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 3 235/45 ZR17 97Y Tread Depth 5 - 6 ml measured in 9 places around circumference. TYRE 2 (Last 3 pictures) EVERGREEN EU72 235/45 ZR17 97W Tyre Depth 6 - 7 ml measured in 9 places around circumference. I purchased a full set of tyres for my car and the ones for sale were removed from the vehicle. I therefore know that the tyres are in good condition and not punctured. I was going to keep the tyres as spares but am running out of garage space (common complaint) so they have to go. Having spent 600 on new tyres I feel that 30 is a good price but will sell as a pair for 55. The price is fixed and when I have cash in hand can be taken away. I know the tyres are good as they came off my car so THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THESE ITEMS. Thank you for taking the time to look at my advert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular